Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Would you like to see what each Polywood shutter option will look like before your in-home consultation? Our Shutter Designer makes it possible. Pick your plantation shutter color, louver, tilt, and frame. Then, select your background wall color to get a feel for how our Polywood® shutters will beautify your windows. When you've found what you like, you can download your selections and email them to our Sunburst store and we’ll craft a quote for custom-crafted Polywood shutters.
A few Polywood design tips:
- Polywood’s most popular color is Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers are most requested, with 4.5” louvers also inquired about.
- Chose a standard tilt rod for a rustic or conventional style room, and hidden tilt for more modern homes.
- Divider rails and split tilt are great choices that let you close the bottom louvers for privacy while opening the top louvers for light.
- As for frames, the big approach is when you have casing/trim around your window, try the L frame (Standard, Decorative, or Flat). If you don’t have casing, any frame will work.
- If your window has a bottom sill piece—probably made from marble or wood—make sure you click “with Sill” so you can get a full picture with the sill frame which sits on top of that sill piece.